Geberit shower toilet technology: revolutionary and patented
At Geberit's head office in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland, we have spent the past 40 years investing a great deal of effort and expertise into developing shower toilet technology and fine-tuning our products to absolute perfection. As a result, Geberit AquaClean shower toilets offer an abundance of patented technology along with an impressive level of comfort and sophistication.
We don't make any compromises in terms of comfort and well-being when we develop our shower toilets. The quiet, appealing design is based on a pioneering product concept and comes with revolutionary, innovative technologies. Its functionality, cleanliness and sustainability set new standards.
Flow technology, acoustics and ergonomics provide maximum comfort
• With its pulsating shower spray, our patented WhirlSpray shower technology provides a particularly thorough yet gentle clean, saving water in the process.
• The innovative TurboFlush flush technology, featuring Geberit's specially developed asymmetrical inner geometry for the WC ceramic appliance, enables the toilet to be flushed out extremely thoroughly and quietly.
• The odour extraction and flushing out functions are also exceptionally quiet thanks to the cleverly thought-out acoustics.
• The ergonomic design of our WC seats, which are made from high-quality plastics, is based on extensive form studies and tests.
The perfect blend of design and technology
• The miniaturisation of technology has enabled us to develop streamlined shower toilets with a simple yet elegant design.
• All power and water supply connections are incorporated into the shower toilet housing, where they are hidden from view.
• The easily accessible modular technology makes installation and maintenance no problem at all.
Cleaning made easy
• A high-quality WC ceramic appliance with a special surface coating to prevent any accumulation of dirt ensures that it stays thoroughly clean.
• The spray arm and spray nozzles on the AquaClean shower toilets are cleaned automatically. They are always kept clean because they are rinsed out with fresh water before and after every use. An extra external supply of water is provided via a washing chamber to clean the spray nozzle when it is not in use and the entire spray arm as it extends and retracts. This significantly reduces the amount of manual cleaning required.
• A specially developed descaling programme covers all water-bearing components.
Keeping drinking water safe
Geberit AquaClean shower toilets conform to all the relevant European requirements, including the EN 1717 drinking water standard. Thanks to an integrated water supply connection with protection against backflow, Geberit meets this standard and ensures that its shower toilets will never cause any contamination of the drinking water network.
Perfectly aligned with the Geberit installation elements
• You don’t have to go to great effort to incorporate maximum comfort into your bathroom with our shower toilets. Whether you are fitting out a brand new bathroom or renovating an existing one, they are quick and easy to install and can be combined with all Geberit installation and flushing systems.
• Geberit has adapted all its WC elements for installation to ensure that all water and power supply connections fit precisely and are hidden to avoid spoiling the aesthetics.
Top marks for sustainability
• Our complete shower toilet solutions deliver outstanding results in terms of their environmental footprint. Nevertheless, no compromises have to be made with regard to comfort thanks to intelligent control technology.
• The AquaClean models only consume 0.5 watts of energy in standby mode (economy mode).
• Compared to the consumption of paper, the additional water used by a shower toilet is only a minor factor.